HR Administration & Welcome Manager (m/f/d)
We are a growing company and adding our first Office Manager to our operation in Karlsruhe. This role will report directly to our Head of Human Resources, and is an integral part of the HR team. You are a key part in our employee and customer experience and this position suits anyone who likes to build and improve on existing systems and processes in relation to the management of our office. We are looking for a real self starter who is not afraid to go the extra mile.
- Prepare monthly payroll for HR team
- Responsible for the office management in general, the appearance of the office
- Assist in the preparation of employee contracts for the HR team
- Organise and/or execute H&S training for employees
- Take part in different HR projects to provide an outstanding employee experience
- Be the first point of contact for visitors in person, or via phone and email
- Manage and maintain the pool car fleet. Organise contracts with car rental company
- Create and coordinate team events; ie summer/winter parties
- Manage and lead supplier relationships with food, beverage, cleaning, office & maintenance suppliers, including contract negotiations
- You will successfully train interns and trainees on personnel administration and office management topics
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Human Resources, or a related field,
- In of 5+ years of experience in a similar role for example within the Hotel, Hospitality or Customer Service industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Distinct organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to be on site at least 2 to 3 days per week
- A rapidly growing start-up with a clear mission
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture
- Flexible working hours and the option of hybrid or mobile work
- Plenty of space for personal initiative/ creative freedom and personal and professional advancement/development
- Varied & responsible tasks
- Company pension plan and a subsidy for occupational disability insurance
- Fitness studio cooperation
- Free drinks & snacks
- Attractive health offers on the pulse of time