Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
We will only have a real impact if we scale our technology, raise the necessary capital and use it responsibly. This is why the Finance team will play a crucial role in INERATEC's dynamic growth over the next few years. To strengthen this team, we are looking for a Financial Analyst (m/f/d).
- You will work closely with the CFO and management on new financing measures and strategic projects.
- You create financial models for budget planning and the preparation/execution of project financing, capital measures and M&A transactions.
- You will prepare presentations, analyses and decision papers for management and investors.
- You support regular reporting and communication with investors and shareholders.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in investment banking, M&A, project finance or corporate finance.
- Very strong financial modeling and presentation writing skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English.
- A fast-growing and dynamic start-up with a clear mission
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture
- Flexible working hours and the option of hybrid or mobile working
- Remote working
- Plenty of room for personal initiative/creative freedom and personal and professional development/growth
- Varied & responsible tasks
- Company pension scheme and a subsidy for occupational disability insurance
- Fitness studio cooperation
- Free drinks & snacks
- Attractive health offers at the cutting edge